Friday, February 25, 2011

Nursery and Baby Beal #2

I have been obsessed with owls since I had Dylan and really wanted to put some in this nursery. So I made this mobile. It turned out way better than my expectations, and I think I may have impressed Layne a little bit.

Dylan loves playing in the babies bed.

A quick belly shot while D is on the potty. I think this was around 34 weeks. I think the bump in the back is bigger than the bump in the front but whatever. I learned with Dylan that I get pretty voluptuous during pregnancy.

Well, I hope you get a post in March. It is an odd month which means that Layne is supposed to do it...maybe the arrival of the baby will get him in the spirit. Due date is St. Patty's Day...but really I am over being pregnant so I would be happy whenever it decides to come. I have a weird feeling that it is going to be a little late and that it is a boy. Time will tell. We will keep you posted...hopefully!

No comments: